Friday 25 November 2011

Audience's Feedback - Digipak

In order to b able to improve our ideas and our first draft I asked some of my friends (our target audience) what they think about our digipak:


Did you understand the concept of recycling and regenetation? How would you improve it?

"Yes, I definitely understood the concept looking at the front and back cover, but I did not make the connection between the celebrities and the scrap yard idea. Therefore I would suggest to continue the re-occuring theme (the recycling sign) and put it on top of the celebrities the recycling sign by changing the contrast on the celebrities and making the sign transparent." - 18 years old girl

"Personally, I think the celebrities are too vibrant at the moment. I would use brownish colours as from the front cover for continuity and make them look a little bit more "dirty". I would also change the contrast of the back cover, colour burn it as the front cover" - 18 years old boy

Do you like the concept? Is it intriguing you?

"Once you understand the concept, you realize how clever it actually is because you need to pay attention to the detail - who are the faces? You need to make the connection between mainstream artists and endependent in order to get the message" - 17 years old girl

Evaluation:
The audience's feedback was very useful and I sought quite interesting ideas which inspired me further. I think that the reoccuring theme should definitely be used and the colour burn for continuity.

Overall, the feedback was very useful for me and for the group.




No comments:

Post a Comment