Monday 21 November 2011

Scrap Yard Shooting - Part 1 - Preparation



It was finalised that the crew will be just Luke and Matt (media staff), Merlin and me. We had to meet at 10am in front of the media block and make sure that we have everything - the cameras, extra batteries, guns and ropes ready. I was already done with my make-up including torn tights and bruises, wearing my costume. Merlin was meeting us there as well and he was wearing his costume too, so we were all set to drive away to "Aldershot" Scrap Yard. It was a misty day, so we were worried that we might not be able to see any cars in the scrap yard, but once we arrived we positively surprised and it was just the coldness that was an obvious problem. However, Merlin and I had extra jackets and I had extra clothes to change into once we are done with my scenes. Next step was finalising my make-up - I put some extra black eye-shadow underneath my eyes in order to look as if I have not slept and was kept there for at least the last 24h there. I made sure that my bruises (knee/neck) were as real as possible using a special make-up.           
                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment